The Clear Sky Project Team has partnered with the University of South Florida Patel College of Global Sustainability (PCGS). PCGS Professor Pradeep Haldar, faculty lead for this project, has extensive solar finance expertise and integrated the Clear Sky project into his energy finance course.
- Develop a thorough understanding of financial impacts of sustainability projects.
- Understand the role and interplay between the various stakeholders and opportunities to pursue sustainable projects.
- Ability to think creatively, analytically and critically with regards to applying financial principles to specific sustainable case studies.
- Learn to make valid assessments and informed contributions based on personal views and opinions backed by financial metrics.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, reports, case studies on projects detailing the financial impact of a sustainability project.
“Through this collaboration, more than 20 students will learn to use the new tools and develop case studies for the local government partners. By conducting resilience technical-economic assessments for solar plus storage, the students will develop cutting-edge job skills, which are high value,” Said Dean Govindan Parayil. “Patel College is delighted to be a partner in the Clear Sky project.”