- TBRPC holds Strategic Planning Session to update the TBRPC Initiatives Plan. The 2013 Initiatives Plan will serve as a guiding document for Council projects and programs.
- Florida’s eleven Regional Planning Council’s partnered with the U.S. Economic Development Administration, the U.S. Dept. of Energy, and the Florida Office of Energy to produce the Florida Energy Resiliency Report.
- 21st Annual Future of the Region Awards recognized 39 projects and programs throughout the region.
- TBRPC welcomes three new tenants at their office facility: Ready for Life, Inc.; Healthy Start Coalition; and the PACE Center for Girls, Inc.
- TBRPC and partners completed the innovative broadband planning initiative.
- Broadband Florida is a planning project designed to improve internet access and affordability in the state of Florida.
- TBRPC was recognized by the Florida Chamber Foundation for commitments and efforts on behalf of the Six Pillars Strategic Planning Framework.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!