Visions is the Annual Report of the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council. The magazine-format web publication includes feature articles on timely issues in regional planning as well as descriptions of TBRPC’s programs and activities.
- 2014 Annual Report Edition
- 2013 Annual Report Edition
- 2012 Annual Report Edition
- 2011 Annual Report Edition
- 2010 Annual Report Edition
- 2009 Annual Report Edition
- 2008 Annual Report Edition
- 2008 Future of the Region Edition
- 2007 Annual Report Edition
- 2007 Future of the Region Edition
- 2006 Annual Report Edition
- 2006 Future of the Region Edition
- 2005 Future of the Region Edition
- 2004 Future of the Region Edition
- 2004 Annual Report Edition
- 2003 Future of the Region Edition
- 2003 Annual Report Edition
- 2002 Fall/Winter
2018 Official Disaster Planning (Hurricane) Guide for he Tampa Bay Region
The Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council (TBRPC) and the county emergency management agencies have partnered to produce the Official Disaster Planning (Hurricane) Guide for the Tampa Bay Region. The Guide (produced in English and Spanish) provides a detailed evacuation zone map with the shelter lists and information for what to do before, during and after a storm. The Official Disaster Planning Guide is available for the following counties: Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando, Citrus, Sarasota and Charlotte. Paper copies of the guide are available at local post offices, libraries, fire stations and public buildings, while supplies last.
Bay Soundings chronicles the news and issues affecting the bay, while profiling the people, places and creatures that make it so compelling. Thanks to generous community support, Bay Soundings is distributed free of charge due to the following prime sponsors: Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council, Tampa Bay Estuary Program, the Southwest Florida Management District and Florida Department of Transportation District 7.